Who i am
Here are a few things about me that I thought you should know:
1. I LOVE my family…I have the sweetest little girl and the kindest little boy. Oh and my wife is pretty amazing too.
2. I’m a sports nut…Love playing them, photographing them and watching them.
3. I love building and refinishing stuff…I built a bar in my barn out of 200 year old wood.
4. I love to cook…Breakfast is my specialty and the best meal of the day. Brunch is right up there too.
5. I have a slight coffee addiction…With 2 crazy kids, coffee is a necessity!
6. I love a good craft beer.
7. I don’t sleep much…I’m working on that…In about 18 years I’ll get some more rest.
8. I play ping pong…I think I’m better than I am…I’m not bad though.
9. I love fishing, camping, roasting marshmallows, and nice camp fire.
10. I live in a historic house with a big red barn (circa 1740). The house use to be a tavern.
11. I have a pretty sweet garden.
12. I love all things photography and design.
13. I’m a bad speller but I’m married to a teacher who often corrects me.
14. I studied studio art, graphic design and photography in college.
I graduated from Marist College in 2002 as a graphic designer and started Tony Spinelli Photography in 2007. I do what I absolutely love. Photography allows me to meet and work with incredible people and travel the world. I've photographed weddings in Ireland, Mexico, Colorado, and all over the Northeast. If you want to contact me and talk more about having me capture your wedding day click on the contact tab, fill out the form and I’ll be in touch. Thanks!
Check out my old house renovations here: OUR OLD HOUSE
Check out my personal blog here (my kids): PERSONAL BLOG